HOW TO GET TO US
Balppa House is situated in London's South Bank area, 5 minutes walk from Elephant & Castle and Borough tube stations and 20 minutes walk from London Bridge mainline and underground station.
There are regular buses from all mainline stations (except Paddington) to Elephant & Castle.
• Charing Cross 176
• Euston 68 168 188
• Kings Cross 63 45
• Liverpool Street 35 133
• London Bridge 35 40 133 344
• Victoria C10
• Waterloo 68 168 188 171 176
LONDON UNDERGROUND TO ELEPHANT AND CASTLE
• Charing Cross Bakerloo line
• Marylebone Bakerloo line
• Paddington Bakerloo line
• Victoria Circle / District line to Embankment. Change for Bakerloo line
• Waterloo Bakerloo line
Take 'South Bank University / Imperial war Museum exit. Turn left out of the station. Follow pavement around and go up Newington Causeway. Pass under the railway bridge, and then Balppa House is on the right, onto Avonmouth Street.
LONDON UNDERGROUND TO BOROUGH
• Euston Northern line (City branch)
• Kings Cross Northern line (City branch)
• Liverpool Street Central line to Bank, Change for Northern line(City branch)
• London Bridge Northern line 12-15 min walk (see map)
Turn right out of station. Cross the road and go past Post Office and Police Station. Continue down Borough High Street. At 2nd set of traffic lights it becomes Newington Causeway. Avonmouth Street is 1st left just after Law Courts.
There is a limited meter parking on Avonmouth Street and the surrounding roads. Current costs are approximately £2.10 per hour with a maximum stay of two hours.